Tat is an English phase for useful material just on the right side of junk.
- Zone 0 - the home
- this is another essay in itself
- Zone 1 - around the home
- lost and/or broken trowel, heavy items awaiting transportation, such as empty gas cylinders or the fork you really should put away
- Zone 2 - veg plot/garden
- plants pots, a broken rake, more plant pots, slightly rotten garden chairs
- Zone 3 - main crop
- main tat pile, various items of building materials, broken tractor (fixable), useful bits of metal which may find a uses some day, scrap wood and pallets that at one time 'might come in useful' but are now too rotten, other bulk storage
- Zone 4 - semi-wild/woodland
- half roles of fencing, a few scattered fence posts, fencing tools now lost under a pile of brambles, abandoned caravan
- Zone 5 - wilderness
- a burnt out car, an unidentified object which boggles the mind how it got there in the first place
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.